This policy sets out how Bray Leino Events manages your data in relation to the following:
Bray Leino is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using Bray Leino services. We want our services to be safe and enjoyable environments for our clients and contacts.
- social media or official Bray Leino content on other websites o what information Bray Leino may collect about you:
- how Bray Leino will use information we collect about you
- when Bray Leino may use your details to contact you
- whether Bray Leino will disclose your details to anyone else
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
- how you can change the way we hold and use your personal information
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
To provide you with the full range of Bray Leino services we sometimes need to collect information about you.
Information We Collect
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of Bray Leino Events services, activities or online content we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth.
How Bray Leino Events may use the information collected
Bray Leino will use your personal information for several purposes including:
- to provide our services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries
- to analyse the information you supply as well as your activity on our (and other) services so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service where we provide personalised services
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers so we can identify the location of users, block disruptive use, establish the number of visits from different countries and determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK
- for analysis and research purposes so that we can improve the services offered by Bray Leino. This can include using geo-demographic information from external sources where this helps us
- we may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes
Where Bray Leino proposes using your personal information for any other use we will ensure that we notify you first.
Your Bray Leino Contact Request
If you email one of our contact addresses on the website (hello@, finance@, enquiriesasia@, recruitment@) dependant on your request, your details may be added to our CRM system, so we can effectively manage your enquiry.
We do not keep your data any longer than necessary and only use it in order to contact you about your enquiry.
If you have signed up to receive emails from us (via gated content forms on our website), your details will be added to our CRM system so that we can ensure future relevant information can be sent to you.
Bray Leino Events Contact
Bray Leino Events may contact you in the following circumstances:
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Bray Leino products or services
- in relation to any services you are using
- to update you on any material changes to Bray Leino Events policies and practices; and
- for marketing purposes, as set out in section 8
Bray Leino Events will only send you marketing communications where you have agreed to this.
We offer occasional emails, to let you know about Bray Leino Events initiatives and services. We may personalise the message content based on any information you have provided to us.
Sharing Personal Information
We will keep your information within Bray Leino Events except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, including for child protection reasons) or as described in this section and section 10.
We may share your information across Bray Leino Ltd and, where this is necessary to provide you with a service you have requested, other Mission Marketing Group agencies.
We will use your information within Bray Leino Events and will only share it outside the Mission Marketing Group where you have requested it or given your consent.
Sometimes Bray Leino Events uses third parties to process your information on our behalf for example to provide services or analysis. Bray Leino Events requires these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and Bray Leino Events requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in that way.
Offensive or inappropriate content on Bray Leino Events websites
If you post or send content which we consider offensive, inappropriate or objectionable anywhere on or to Bray Leino Events websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour Bray Leino Events may remove that content and/or block access.
Where Bray Leino Events considers that you may be in breach of any applicable laws, for example on hate speech, Bray Leino may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties, including to law enforcement agencies or your internet provider. Bray Leino Events would only do so in circumstances where such disclosure is permitted under applicable laws, including data protection regulations.
Aged Under 18
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to Bray Leino Events.
Holding Personal Information
Bray Leino Events will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or, as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Data Deletion Request
You can request that Bray Leino Events delete any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting GDPR@brayleino.co.uk with your request. Alternatively, you can write to the Data Protection Officer, MISSION Group (Bray Leino Limited) – The Old Sawmills, Filleigh, Devon, EX32 0RX.
How to find out what personal information Bray Leino Events holds about me?
Data subjects may make subject access requests (“SARs”) at any time to find out more about the personal data which the Company holds about them, what it is doing with that personal data, and why.
Data subjects wishing to make a SAR may do so in writing, and addressed to Data Protection Officer at Bray Leino Limited, Filleigh, Devon, EX32 0RX.
Responses to SARs shall normally be made within one month of receipt, however this may be extended by up to two months if the SAR is complex and/or numerous requests are made. If such additional time is required, the data subject shall be informed.
All SARs received shall be handled by the Company’s Data Protection Officer.
The Company does not charge a fee for the handling of normal SARs. The Company reserves the right to charge reasonable fees for additional copies of information that has already been supplied to a data subject, and for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly where such requests are repetitive.
Data Protection Officer, MISSION Group (Bray Leino Limited) – The Old Sawmills, Filleigh, Devon, EX32 0RX. Email: GDPR@brayleino.co.uk