Bray Leino Events Quality, Environmental and Sustainability Policy
Bray Leino Events is an award-winning creative agency with two distinct areas of expertise, Exhibitions and Live Events.
By defining a set of values and behaviours that help us make decisions about everything we do, being clear, open, astute, ingenious, caring and brave we’ve created a commercial, yet highly creative culture designed to build trust and confidence in our people and our service. The principles of integrity, transparency, stewardship and inclusivity are present in every action we take.
By helping our clients thrive in an ever-changing world, we aim to become the most recommended events agency. We’re part of the Mission Group, with 16 agencies, 25 offices and 1,100 talented staff.
Bray Leino Events implemented a management system according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 20121 in the Bristol and Devon offices, to ensure that all activities, at the office and in the events organized, contribute to the continual improvement or our performance and of our customers’ satisfaction.
Bray Leino Events is committed to:
- Take steps to prevent pollution and to use natural resources efficiently, with a focus on the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and waste prevention;
- Ensure that we meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and deliver an excellent service;
- Work alongside our suppliers to ensure a high standard of service delivery whilst ensuring the respect for the defined sustainability requirements;
- Provide good working conditions to our staff to ensure its safety, health, well-being and competence enhancement;
- Ensure staff, subcontractors and suppliers have equal opportunities to work regardless of their race, religious believes, gender and sexual orientation;
- Comply with legislation and regulations that are applicable to our company and in the countries that we operate;
- Stimulate all permanent and temporary personnel of Bray Leino Events as well as subcontractors, partners and other stakeholders to adhere to our principles, values and policy through training, information and awareness-raising actions;
We review this Policy on an annual basis to ensure it reflects our commitment and accurately communicate our main goals for sustainability and customer satisfaction.