Careers at Bray Leino Events
We create world-class exhibitions and live events for clients all over the world. We typically deliver 500+ events per year across 6 continents.
Most of our team are based in Bristol and North Devon. We also have offices in London, San Francisco, Singapore, KL and Shanghai.
We work with a range of B2B clients across most industry sectors, from leading brands through to Government departments, and our events include anything and everything, from conferences and exhibitions, through to product launches, brand activations and roadshows.
You are passionate about what you do; full of energy to succeed. A go-getter and a real team player, you take pride in delivering the very best work, often whilst under some rather tight deadlines!
You keep your cool and think about solutions rather than problems. You don’t mind travelling for work, (in and outside of the UK) and are comfortable with the fact that for the most part, no two days will ever be the same!
Overall though, you are dedicated to building a successful career in the world of live events and want to work with like-minded people.
Does the above sound familiar? Then we want to hear from you!
Our latest roles
Check out and apply for our latest vacancies…
We’re looking for a brilliant Event Executive to join us in Bristol following the successful win of more prestigious long term, multi-million pound contracts, including large scale, international events! You will join our Live Events team and play an integral part in assisting with and supporting every aspect of event delivery. You will play a vital role in the delivery of key event programmes working with senior representatives from across government, industry and academia.
What will I be doing?
You will play an important role in the delivery of a range of events throughout the year, in the public and private sector. As part of a friendly and hard-working team, you will thrive in an exciting environment, where no two days are the same.
You will work with and effectively support the events team on pre, onsite and post event management, including:
- Delegate recruitment; day-to-day management and communication (UK and International)
- Registrations & RSVPs – managing registration lists and RSVPs, providing timely updates when required
- 3rd party liaison and logistics – accommodation, rooming lists, venues, suppliers etc.
- Collating logistical information and maintain databases; dietary requirements, flight times, hotel room bookings etc.
- Monitoring payment schedules
- Marketing; including disseminating e-flyers, updating website copy, email and telephone enquiries
- Monitoring inbound calls and emails, responding within agreed SLAs
- Telephone follow-up to gather logistical information or aid delegate recruitment
- Keeping CRM systems up to date
- Collateral; proof reading and collating information for event materials (brochures, flyers, branded items etc.) and liaising with printers/suppliers for production of materials.
- Producing progress reports for Event Managers / Event Directors
- Attending meetings and produce contact reports
- On-site event delivery – UK and overseas. Sometimes working weekends and evening as required.
- Post event evaluation – analysing data and collating reports
What will I need?
The events world is unique – you need to be able to keep your head when things get busy. If you are someone who:
- Who has an events related degree (or equivalent) and/or previous experience in an events focused role
- Remains calm under pressure, can manage a number of tasks simultaneously and maintain excellent attention to detail while working to strict deadlines
- Can work effectively and efficiently with logistical data, ensuring all records and databases are kept in line with best practice and all information is recorded accurately
- Is an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of people
- Is not afraid to pick up the ‘phone to request information or encourage a delegate to register for an event
- Has great writing and administrative skills
- Is flexible and wants to travel within the UK and abroad for a few days at a time – often working long hours during events
- Has an appetite and willingness to learn, not afraid to ask questions
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your CV & cover letter/email detailing why you’d be a great fit.
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
If none of the positions are quite right for you but you’re utterly brilliant, we’d like to hear from you all the same.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, your data will be processed in accordance with our Fair Processing Notice held here.
Bray Leino Events team perks
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year’s service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
25 days holiday
rising after 2 years to
(plus bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio
treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
Blogs you might be interested in
Antonia makes the 30 under Thirty list
Congratulations to Event Manager Antonia for making it onto the list!See opinion post