5 steps to transforming your event – Step 3
Step 3 – Meaningful, profitable interactions delivered by highly-skilled people
Over 80% of your audience remember the interaction on the day, but less than 30% of exhibitors prepare their staff.
We address this mismatch by equipping your team to be knowledgeable, enthusiastic ambassadors for your brand. We’ll make sure they can interact confidently with visitors to your stand, to help them turn meaningful conversations into new business leads.
Inputs (from Step 2)
- In-depth audience insights from Bray Leino CX, telling us about the types of people your staff will be meeting, and what influences them to choose your product or service.
- Your brand guidelines – what sets you apart from the crowd to give you the edge and how will your team live and breathe your brand values on the day?
- The end to end engagement plan and creative, complete with the ‘golden thread’ that runs throughout your event.
- Scoping: agreeing aims and objectives and getting to know your business inside out. Decide what content is required at each stage of the learning journey.
- High-level design: choosing the right delivery method to match our agreed objectives, turning your vision into engaging learning.
- Build: using an agile approach to create the learning, to ensure it can be adapted to changing needs in future.
- Evaluation and testing: collecting feedback at each stage and gather insights from a pilot group once ready for wider rollout.
- A captivating suite of bespoke learning that gives your people the tools they need to engage your audience on the day, leaving them ready to capture and qualify new leads to be followed up.
- A learning method that is the right fit for your organisation. Whether digital, face-to-face or a blend, we’ll make sure it suits your infrastructure, budget and people needs.
- Evaluate the success of the learning through feedback and measure performance improvement against your objectives.